Pages

Wednesday 12 June 2013

My friend Sarona


Hi my name is Helen. I have a good friend named Sarona. She is 11 years old. Saronas favorite colour is green. She only has one brother named Ray.  She has five sisters. Her sisters names are Nu’u, Chantelle, Kathleen, Ane and Yvonne.

Her favorite hobby is basketball and rugby. Sarona loves dogs and kittens. What I like about her is when she tells me funny stories and funny jokes. There are lot of special things about sarona, but to be honest this one is the most special thing that I know about her. Sarona  is a caring and sharing person, so when she sees little kids or friends crying she will make them feel happy again.       

2 comments:

  1. Hi Helen Awesome description about Sarona Your right Sarona is really funny keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.