Pages

Friday 13 December 2013

Learning Highlight

My highlight about this year...


My Friends
My friends are Sarona, Sapphire, Mya, Sisilia, Martha, Chloe, Ane, Gianna, Efilona, Taylah and much, much more. I’ve made a lot of friends at Pt England School because we stick up for eachother. When one of us feels sad or un happy of things, we will make them feel happy again.My friends are really cool, intelligent , funny, special people that i met at Pt England School.


Maths club
In term 2, 2013. Mr barks started to create a math club for some people in room 22 and i was one of them. I like maths club because Mr Barks taught us a lot things for maths for us to get to our level of maths, for an eg 4/6 of 42= 28. He taught us new and confusing strategies, just like 4/6 of 42= 28 because 6x7=42 so 4x7=28. thats why i got my answer . Thats why I like math club.


Writing and Reading
Reading is important to me, because when i read i find new interesting words for me to learn. I use these new worlds and put it into my writing. Another reason why reading is important to me, because without reading i will not know how to read math questions. The more i read the better and if i get stuck on a world, I just ask what is that world to someone around me or ask the definition to my teacher. I enjoy reading and writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.