Pages

Thursday 12 December 2013

When the year 7's went to Action World and I stayed home.


The day that the year 7’s went to Action World on Friday 6th of December and i stayed home.



I stayed at my nana’s house on the day that  the year 7’s went to Action World. My Nana, little brother Makiroa  and i did a lot of gardening at the backyard. My brother Makiroa was raking the grass and i was digging holes and pull the old roots out for the new flowers to grow for next year.

It was muddy and Icky. But I saw Makiroa having a whole lot of fun, so I just had to live with It. After that i had help Makiroa plant the strawberries because he made a lot of mess. The mud was everywhere and all over his face and body, it was a disaster.

A while later, after all of that hard work we earned pocket money and It was worth it . I enjoyed help my Nana at the backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.