Pages

Friday 28 February 2014

Thank You Parents And Helpers.

Dear Parents and helpers

Thank you's for coming to our school picnic. Your help was really important. Without you we would have not gone to the picnic. Thank you for keeping an eye on us during swimming and sports. I also thank you for looking after our equipment.

When theres a picnic, the whole school have to go to the hall for an assembly. We do this every year, so that the teachers can see how many helpers we have for each class. Mr Burt will said some rules before we go down to have the picnic. Teachers will check to see if kids have sun hats to wear down at the beach.

My favourite part of the picnic, when i was swimming with my friends. I like to hang with my friend because it my last year at Point England School and i want it to be the best picnic ever with my friends.

Onces again, Thank you's

Kind regards
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.