Pages

Monday 24 November 2014

I Meet Robyn Lamont

On Friday, November 21st, I sketched one of Robyn Lamont inspiring art. It is called Sky Tower. I wanted to draw the Sky Tower, because I loved how she blended the colours together from light to dark. Also the mixture of patterns were amazing. Robyn Lamont inspired me a lot.


When I got to the part where I had to finish the sky. My teacher Mrs Langitupu surprised me. She asked if I wanted take a photo with Robyn Lamont in real life. Robyn Lamont was in another class teaching other students at our school. My art was not finish, but I was happy with it. All of people encouraged me along the way.   


Screenshot 2014-11-24 at 9.15.28 AM.png
Here’s a photo of my finished art work.


Sky Tower.jpg


Robyn Lamont is an inspiring, fantastic and most intelligent artist.
        

            Find more about Robyn Lamont visit her blog.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.